Hi, I'm Jeff Sandberg, and I'm a 20-something developer & designer. This is my website about anything I feel like writing about. Its mostly a blog, but I'll occasionally show off other features.
What I do
I'm currently a full-time student at the University of Utah, in the Mass Communications program, and the lead developer at TrustedAd
I am a ruby+rails developer, with an emphasis on frontend, although I do have moderate backend skills. I have contributed to several open-source projects, and started several of my own (links are further down the page).
In my spare time, I enjoy photography, gaming, cooking, hiking, and skiing.
Everyone has interests, so here are a few of mine.
- CSS3/HTML5 Mumbojumbo: I d0n't follow the spec or goings on with a fine-toothed comb, but if I were to say I was uninterested, I'd be lying. Also, this stuff is the bread-and-butter of my work, so I naturally pay some attention to it
- Photography: I consider myself amature-professional, having sold a few prints, but having no desire to go any farther in Photography. I'm mildly skilled, and you can view my works on flickr
- Ruby: I enjoy coding in ruby, as its the one language I truly feel comfortable in. It doesn't do irritaing things, like many other langauges, and the code just looks pretty. I've used python before, but still prefer ruby
- IRC: I like to chat on IRC, and am a co-founder of the Snoonet IRC network.
- Games: I'm an Xbox Gamer, mostly playing Halo, Gears of War, and Borderlands 2. My gamertag is
Thats enough about that, this isn't a social network!
Want to send me an email? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumé available on request.